Intro

Sorry for the length, but I didn't have time to write a short blog.

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Return of The Stupid Meme

Okay, I know...I know...

They've been missed, and I haven't done one in a while -- stupid memes.  So here you go:


And so far, I haven't apologized because I've not been asked by (insert favorite extremist group here).  The implied hate and continued divisive meme live on in the mythical land of anyone who disagrees with (insert favorite extremist group here) who believe that disagreement means you don't love your country.

God Bless America.

So here is a meme that should go viral:


Yes, there are things beyond our control, but you also choose who to blame and what hate you carry.  Even in those times when things are beyond our control, we still must rely on the choices we make.  If you don't participate or choose to spread hate and divisiveness like the first meme, you have indeed made a choice. You've bought into the myth of (insert favorite extremist group here). 


God Bless America

No comments:

Post a Comment