Intro

Sorry for the length, but I didn't have time to write a short blog.

Monday, July 15, 2013

A Meme of Nothing


Here's a  meme that's got it all.  I'm still amazed at the expanse of this type of propaganda.  Let put this into perspective.

Gun Control? This relates to the other things in the meme how?  Ninety percent of the nation favors background checks.  Are all of these people  Liberals?

Religion? Separation of Church and State. I'm sure you've heard of it. Again how exactly was religion taken by Liberals?

Health Care? The Affordable Care Act is whether you like it or dislike it the single most sweeping healthcare reform in history of the US. How was healthcare lost?

Job and Home? It seems to me the job and housing market crashed under someone who is less than liberal.  That guy from Texas...you remember...George...something or other.

Children? Who is taking your children? Kidnapping is still a Federal offense.  What on earth are you talking about -- the loss of headstart, the attempt to cut food stamps to the most needy, the elimination of Medicaid which affects families and kids? Sorry.. I just don't get how all these liberals are taking kids.

Food? Someone is stealing food?  I hate to repeat, but what are you talking about? I still don't see it. 

or Rights? Please remind me what rights have been repealed except the voting rights or choice both of which are rights trying to be controlled by the Right.

Seriously? Create sweeping and inaccurate generalities much?


No comments:

Post a Comment