Intro

Sorry for the length, but I didn't have time to write a short blog.

Friday, July 5, 2013

No Such Right

A stupid meme is always around for me to deal with.  Some folks are getting quite good at posting them.  This week is a gun rights one.  Surprisingly for a 'dead' issue I still see an amazing number of these appear. I wrote when the Senate failed to allow a vote that I didn't think this was going away. Apparently more than a few agree, or they would quit posting.


My thought about this one is quite simple.  The right to be a victim is not in any part of the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, or any of the other Amendments.  If you believe a gun prevents a victim, then you already are one. The propaganda is working well.


And along that same line... I would hope your mother didn't raise you to be a victim.  Oh, and by the way,  a gun does not prevent you from being one either. 


No comments:

Post a Comment